Homes For Sale
Buying a Phoenix Home
The Home Buying Process
The process of buying a home may be a bit new and unfamiliar, but it's actually quite straightforward.
To purchase a home, you'll need to complete the following steps:
- Consult with a lender to see how much home you can afford.
- Secure a pre-approval letter from your lender.
- Review the homes available in your price range.
- Make an offer on the home you want and secure the seller's signature.
- Inform your lender that you have made your selection.
- Close the transaction via your new loan.
- Prepare to move in!